Learning to Live & Love Mindfully in Bali 2018
Join Pam Northcote in Penestanan (near Ubud, Bali) for an exotic journey through meditation and mindfulness. Pam invites you to explore your inner sanctuary while being immersed in a tranquil lush, tropical outer sanctuary. We will be enjoying a variety of morning and evening meditations, gentle yoga sessions with Nicole Turner-Butler, a special breath practice session with Nicole's own yoga teacher - Guru Made Sumantra, moving and sound meditations. Bali is the perfect place to practice mindfulness. Beautifully rich cultural and spiritual experiences await you……
9th to 15th June, 2018
Your beautiful nourishing package includes:
- 6 nights twin share* accommodation at Ubud Artvilla, Penestanan
- Delicious daily breakfasts
- Welcome Dinner/Farewell Dinner (with beautiful Balinese music & dancing on last night)
- Morning & Twilight meditations and talks/experiences
- 2 gentle yoga sessions with Nicole Turner-Butler
- 2 meditation sessions that include movement and sound
- A wonderful and fun pranayama session with Guru Made Sumantra
- A full day tour that includes two very ancient temples where we can experience meditations and blessings/ceremony and a special experience of communing with the natural energy of Bali
- A relaxing Balinese massage and some special welcome gifts
- Experienced Balinese Tour Guides
- Airport transfers on 9th & 15th June
Your package is $1550 (Twin share/land content).
This early bird price will be offered until 7th December, 2017. $500 deposit required.
*There may be some single rooms available (supplement of $400)
Please budget for extras such as: your airfare (keep an eye out for good specials), other lunches/dinners, transport around town although we are within walking distance of Ubud, donations to temples and tipping, extra massages or treatments & don’t forget shopping money!!
Nicole Turner-Butler has been conducting annual Namaste Bali yoga holidays for 9 years now and people just love them! Nicole's passion for Bali is infectious.
And here are a few comments from some of Pam’s lovely meditation students:
“Pam’s meditation sessions are just what the doctor ordered” “well supported on my meditation journeys…each one a unique experience” “calming, loving, fun meditation classes” “enlightens and enhances mindfulness to a whole new level of experience”
For further information please contact: Pam Northcote on 0419 432 344. For travel information and bookings contact: Nicole Turner-Butler on 0404 842 601 or email Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Nicole is in Bali until end Sept 2017.